PASIFIKA CASE MANAGEMENT
Supporting Pasifika fanau living in the Eastern Bay of Plenty with their health and well-being.
This service forms part of the Integrated Case Management service. Pasifika Case Management is here to support Pasifika fanau with their health and well-being.
I can come to you in your home or elsewhere to:
- Help identify any needs you may have to improve your health and well-being
- Help you to manage your own health conditions or needs
- Provide support and advocacy if you are attending appointments
- Refer and support you into other health services
I can also arrange groups and support your fanau with:
- Smoking cessation
- Diabetes and Heart Health
- Setting goals to enable healthy food choices
- Ways to increase physical activity
- Reducing the incidence of stroke
- Strengthen your understanding on why your medication is important
- Information to enhance your confidence in managing your own health
I can work with a number of other health care professionals and providers. And I can discuss options on group topics that will improve your overall health and well-being.
Pasifika fanau living in the Eastern Bay of Plenty.
To access this service, please fill out a referral form below and our Case Coordinator will be in contact.
Kia orana, Fakalofa lahi atu, Talofa lava, Malo e lelei, Bula vinaka,
Taloha ni, Namaste, Halo, Kia ora, Greetings.
Ko Tuakata tōku Maunga
Ko Avarua tōku Ava – Harbour
Ko Parekura tōku Oire – Village
Ko Takitumu tōku Vaka – Waka
Ko Taputapu Atea tōku Marae – Sacred Marae
Ko Ngati Makea Nui tōku Ariki – Queen of Cook Islands
Case Coordinator – Pasifika, Administrator