HĀPAINGA STOP SMOKING SERVICES
Ko koe te tauihu o tō waka auahi kore.
You are the prow (front part of the ship) of your own waka, your own compass toward a Smokefree Destiny.
We provide a FREE service to help you stop smoking in both the Eastern and Western bay of plenty.
Individual Support –
Every person is paired up with a quit coach who will meet with you to work out your Quit Journey together. After 4 weeks being smoke-free, you will receive a $50 voucher of your choice for all your hard work.
Roopū Sessions –
The team have a 6-week programme for Wahine Māori aged between 18 and 30. Each session covers areas of quitting with kai, fun activities, and gifts to help you stay smoke-free. We can also run other group sessions by request.
Incentive Programmes –
If you are hapū and/or care fulltime for tamariki under the age of 6, we offer up to $250 worth of vouchers. This programme also allows you to choose a Quit Buddy. Your Quit Buddy will also receive vouchers up to $150.
- Call 0800 427 246 (0800 Hāpainga) to speak with a Quit Coach, or
- Email Hapainga@ebpha.org.nz, or
- Come to 5 Louvain Street, Whakatāne. Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm, or
- Come to 10 Tebbs Lane, Gate Pā, Tauranga. Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm, or
- Let your GP know, and they will refer you to the Hāpainga team, or
- Complete the below referral form.
Once you have signed up, our quit coaches will call you as soon as possible and get you started on your new journey.