As an equal opportunities employer, we will place all upcoming positions here on this site.
Are you up to the challenge of supporting whanau to quit smoking?
Are you confident utilising tikanga, te reo and Mātauranga Māori to support young wahine Māori to quit smoking?
Do you thrive in an environment that encourages self development?
We are looking for an awesome colleague to join our fun-loving and high performing team based in Whakatāne.
The key responsibilities are to:
- Provide Smoke-free support to people wanting to quit
- Support hapū māma with our incentive programme
- Co-facilitate group sessions for young wahine Māori with a focus on healthy living and fun
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A desire to make a significant difference to the health and wellbeing of the community
- Willing to work towards or hold a Stop Smoking Practitioner Certificate
- A team player with a caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Social media savvy
To apply, please send a covering letter and Curriculum Vitae by email to Lizzie.Spence@ebpha.org.nz.
Applications close Tuesday, 15th December 2020 – 5.00pm