The key responsibilities of this role include:
• Developing a strong relationship with Practice Managers
• Leading and monitoring our programs to improve access, CVRA, DAR, Smoking Cessation, and Cervical Screening
• Supporting practices to achieve EBPHA and Te Whatu Ora targets
To be considered for this role, you should have:
• A sound understanding of General Practice systems, including Medtech32
• A relevant qualification in quality or business management, and/or a track record of demonstrable success in a management role
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
This role is part-time, three days a week, but we may consider flexibility for the right person. If you have a personal desire to make a significant difference to the health and wellbeing of the Eastern Bay community, and are looking for a great place to work, this could be your opportunity to join our team at EBPHA.
Please find the Job Description for this position below.
If you would like to discuss this position or would like more information, please contact Jake Norman on 021 447 051.
To apply for this position, click on the button below.