Eastern Bay Primary Health Alliance (EBPHA) has a vacancy for permanent part-time Office Administrator. This role is now vacant as our administrator has progressed to the Integrated Case Management Service as a Bi-cultural Social Worker in Training.
This 30 hour per week role will have the responsibility to provide reliable and efficient office support to EBPHA staff and our community. The hours are 9.00am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
The key responsibilities are to provide:
- General reception duties
- Office purchases and distribution
- Organise travel arrangements, vehicles management, and room availability
- Collate and distribute newsletters and practice calendars
- Provide skilled MS Office skills
- Offer services’ administrative support
- Support for all staff of EBPHA
- Assist and / or lead projects
- Provide weekly, monthly, and annual reports
- Good knowledge and experience of Te Ao Māori an advantage
The successful candidate must be open minded, enthusiastic, reliable, efficient, have sound judgement and able to work independently; with a minimum of two years’ experience in administration.
Please contact Susan Cutler at EBPHA to request a copy of the Position Description.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV by email to: Susan.Cutler@ebpha.org.nz
Applications close on Friday, 25th February 2022 @ 5.00pm.