12 Hours per week – School Terms Only
The EBPHA has a vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse based at Murupara Area School, Murupara.
Are you enthusiastic about making a difference to the health and well-being of youth?
Are you committed to working with a diverse range of rangatahi?
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A desire to make a significant difference to the health and wellbeing of rangatahi
- A team player with a caring and compassionate nature
- A sound understanding of sexual health and contraception
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- NZ Registered Nurse with current practicing certificate
- A least two years post graduate clinical experience
While experience as a school nurse would be beneficial, training will be given.
There is a free school staff shuttle that travels week days, to and from Rotorua.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, then please send a CV and cover letter to Nicky.Tarbotton@ebpha.org.nz by Tuesday 8th June 2021