EBPHA is guided by five strategic objectives which will be the focus of our efforts for 2012-2015.
They provide a framework for our planning and decision-making, so we can direct our resources to ensure effective service delivery. The five objectives are:
- Improve measurable wellness;
- Develop a profile as a high-performing sector leader;
- Increase the range of community-based service provision;
- Grow a future focused, sustainable networking organisation; and
- Earn community support and recognition (He kanohi e kitea)